Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Devon is Adopted and Doing Great!

We just got an update from Devon's adopter and he's doing great:


Devon is doing great! He really is settling into his new routine here and he has been such a good boy! My family and I are having so much fun with him. I think his jaw is getting better slowly but surely. The muzzle keeps it in place and only comes off twice a day for his meals and medications. He is so good with everything. We will be taking x-rays sometime within the next few weeks I believe to see how the bone is healing.
In the picture here we were sweater shopping for him in Georgetown. He gets so chilly! Devon is slowly learning to walk on the leash but he loves to be held! In the other picture he is with my other dog, Chessie. They are warming up to each other nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment