Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who's the cutest girl?

Tavi is! Look at this sweet face with her squeaky Christmas tiger. She loves this toy. I looked over last night and she was asleep with it between her paws, so of course I woke her up to take pictures. She's getting used to getting her photo taken, as you can tell from her poses and comments. Her silly ear is starting to flip up all the time too. This is a new thing, and it seems to happen often. It's quite cute. 

 "Really? Another photo?"
 "Fine, take it already."
 "I'm literally so bored by this right now" 


"This is not my happy face Ms. Jen, but I know I'm still cute, so one more photo won't hurt." 

She's doing great! She's a pro at entertaining herself if Hanna and Max have other things to do. Of course, she tries to engage the cats, and that doesn't always go over well for her, but she keeps trying. 

She walks very well on her leash and our walks are getting a little longer. She is one spoiled child, that's for sure. 

We will be at the adoption event on Sunday! We look forward to seeing everyone there and hopefully for Tavi to find her forever home. I know I say this every time, but she is truly an amazing girl. She's sweet, loving, she listens (most of the time) and is going to be a GREAT addition to a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment