Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Will it actually snow in February?

From 70 degree weather to snow today...could it be? Octavia and the pups enjoyed lots of outside time yesterday, it was so beautiful. Chance was off so the little one got to spend all day  playing and wearing herself out. For a 4 month old puppy, it doesn't take much to wear her out. Some wrestling with her squeaky toy or a little outside time and she's ready for a nap. And when I say nap, I mean, full on snore fest! 


She's eating well, still 3 times a day, and goes to the door when its time to go out and do her business. She sits for her food, sits for her treats, basically sits whenever there's something to eat. She's real smart. 


I don't have any new pics, but I'm hoping with the little bit of snow we will get today, I can get some this afternoon or tonight. 


Tavi is one special pup. She gets around so well, loves other dogs and people, submissive, not at all aggressive, and would make a wonderful addition to any home. She may walk and run (gallop more like it) a little funny, but it doesn't take away from her absolutely adorable face and sweet personality. As most labs, she can be vocal when she yawns or stretches or lays down. Always something to say. 


She needs to be near your neck when she sleeps...not sure why, but I have been woken up several times with her entire nose in my neck. Plus she snores so can't help but wake up. This morning she was spooning with me. She's the biggest lover dog, and we keep telling her that she will get bigger and can't be a lap dog like she is now. She's looks at us funny. I don't think she believes it. 


Stay warm today and I do hope to see some snow!


Another swimming lesson this Saturday at 3pm! I'll make sure to update her blog after with more pics and videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment