Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Look At Me Now!!! Woof

So how good do I look? Seriously - surgery - check, pins out - check, bandages off - check, physical therapy - yep. Life is good. Since my legs, and especially my wrists, were immobile for awhile I have to limber up again but I am doing great. In fact, my fosters are having a hard time keeping me down! I want to play, run, jump, wrestle with the other dogs, etc. I am having a blast. I have to be careful though because my bones are still healing and I still have my stitches but they come out on Monday. This great weather isn't helping as what puppy doesn't want to run around in circles outside? But its okay. I have to be patient and heal for the next few weeks and then I will be back to all of my puppy ways. Now my legs don't necessarily look pretty (but beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? My fosters say I'm gorgeous) but at least things are growing as they should be now. I think my surgeon must also be a plastic surgeon because my incisions are barely even visible. While it looks like my elbows are swollen, that is actually just my own special style now. Believe me - I can work it.
Take a look at my videos and remember a week ago I was in surgery getting my pins out. Just a few days ago I got my bandages off. Not bad, huh? When you watch these videos, put on Beyonce's "I'm a Survivor." That's my theme song baby!

http://youtu.be/4d-r1fiQU3Q

http://youtu.be/e-u3BS6tmaE





















No comments:

Post a Comment