Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Time for Play!



You know when you have been sick or have had surgery and your Mom won't let you run around yet because you might get hurt or sick again? Well that's where I am. I really feel pretty much fine (except for these annoying splints on my legs and across my back). So the splints slow me down a bit but I am back in the game. My foster sisters, Trixie and Belle, are great. Trixie pretty much ignores us but Belle is my partner in crime. I think she knows I have had surgery so she is pretty gentle with me but I am trying to get her to play more. I am kind of like that kid who sat next to you in third grade with their finger and inch from your face saying, "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you." I want to run around and play soooo badly. When I go outside everybody hovers over me while I do my business but today they actually let me stay outside for a little while - still hovering but at least I was outside.

I feel kind of like I am in a sack race because my front two legs have to move together so I am able to lift up the front part of my body and move right along. My fosters say I will have abs of steel.

Here are a few more videos. I love it when they take videos. It is the one time when they actually let me move around and play a little bit more. And just for the record, I'm sure the videos have been edited to look like I am stirring it up with the big yellow dog but believe me, she gives as good as she gets. When she sees the camera go on she acts like she was just laying there and it was all me. Just sayin...




No comments:

Post a Comment