Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pins Out Tomorrow



So tomorrow's the big day. I find out if the pins have done what they are supposed to and have repositioned the bones in my legs. I hope to have the kind of legs that Mary Hart has and will be insured for a million dollars. Really I just hope that they will grow straight and I can walk and play like a normal pup. Here is a picture of me taking down my foster sister, Belle. She is so much bigger than me but I can totally take her. Although I think I might have taken it a little too far because she'll have the advantage tomorrow after I have my surgery. So keep your fingers crossed that all goes well tomorrow. I'm ready to get back to being a normal puppy! If I feel well enough I am going to come to the Adoption Event on Sunday at the Kentlands so I can thank everybody for their donations. I also hope to find my forever home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment