Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Surgery tomorrow

Thanks to everyone who has donated for my surgery! According to my foster family I am growing like a weed. I think that may be the reason I am starting to limp. I guess this surgery is happening just in the nick of time. I am going to be in immobilizing casts on both legs for a couple of weeks until the pins come out. That doesn't sound too pleasant but I also can't have anything to eat after 10 pm tonight. Now that's just torture because I love to eat. My doc, Dr. Brehm at Southpaws in Falls Church, says that puppies heal quickly so I am hoping for a speedy recovery. I go in tomorrow morning and should be back on my foster's couch by Thursday or Friday. I'll keep you posted. Think good thoughts (like a big steak bone or a muddy area to dig a hole in). Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment