Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Today's Surgery



What a day! I had a hard time sleeping last night. I'm not sure why but then when I got in the car I realized I was going for my last surgery. And now it is 15 hours later and I am cozied up on the couch. Please ignore the bad hair cut but look - my legs now work independently. I am still having to adjust to not having to hop everywhere and I'm in some pain but that's it. My surgeries are done. The pins are out and my physical therapy starts in a few days. I'll still have to take it easy for the next four to six weeks so the bones heal right but I'm a puppy and I heal fast. I'm even planning on going to the adoption event on Sunday so come out and see me at the Kentlands. I'll be at the PetSmart in Gaithersburg from 12-2. I may not be looking my best yet but my legs are fixed and I'm good as new! So glad to put all of the surgeries behind me. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment