Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Octavia Comes Home








What a day this has been. I can't bend my front legs at all and when I try to move I grunt. My foster family thinks it is because I am in pain but it is also because I am so frustrated. I can't even stand up to go to the bathroom. I also can't find a comfortable position to lay down. The only way I feel some relief is when somebody is holding me. But that only last for a few minutes. I hope this gets better soon. Sorry I am being so grumpy. I know it will be better but today has been ruff (get it ruff, ruff - I still have some of my sense of humor). I am a bit comical. When I try to sit up, the weight of my splints starts to tip me over to one side and I watch my foster family dive toward me to keep me from falling. I've got to admit that does make me laugh a little.


Thanks for sending all of your good wishes my way. It helps to know that you all are thinking about me.










No comments:

Post a Comment