Please consider donating to our Critical Care fund so we can continue to help each and every Lucky Dog that Comes our way!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some Cute Pictures of Me!!

My bandages came off last night and I'll tell you more about that later but I just thought I'd point out some of my most endearing attributes. As you'll see below, I happily share a good bone with a friend (we chewed on that bone together for about 20 minutes until I became interested in another bone) but also love to lay next to my friend, Belle and chew on a bone. I get along with ALL dogs. I also love surfing the Internet (I spend a lot of time on Luckydoganimalrescue.org) and share kisses with the resident teenager in the house. I'll put up some more pictures and info later in my "bandage free" state. FYI - my adoption fell through. They were a great family and I'm sure will get another very lucky dog. It just wasn't my turn. Oh well, on to physical therapy.























No comments:

Post a Comment